KPMG Manager, Federal Tax in Kansas City Missouri United States
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG''s tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients'' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Tax practice in our Kansas City office.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience; manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients; build and manage client relationships
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Five years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor''s degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn''t currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships, and strong knowledge of FAS 109
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
Request Number: 33972870
Requisition Id: 42738
Job Location: Kansas City, MO