KPMG Senior Associate, Internal Audit in Kansas City Missouri United States
KPMG''s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues - managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs - that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Internal Audit & Regulatory Compliance Services (IARCS)-Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley Strategic Sourcing for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Kansas City office.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices
- Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients
- Work on teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Mentor associates, interns, and new hires
- One year of experience performing internal or external audits in various industries such as consumer products, financial services, state and local government, and education
- Bachelor''s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Working knowledge and experience with auditing tools such as IDEA, Audit Control Language, and Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Three years of experience in internal or external audit
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
Request Number: 34135709
Requisition Id: 42980
Job Location: Kansas City, MO