KPMG Manager, International Tax in Saint Louis Missouri United States
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG''s tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients'' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Manager to join our International Tax Tax practice in our St. Louis office.
- Serve as an international tax advisor to clients in a range of industries on international tax services and offerings
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services to new and existing clients; work collaboratively with other practice groups within tax, the firm, and non-U.S. KPMG member firms to bring the right services and experience to address and resolve client issues
- Manage, direct, monitor, and deliver multiple client engagements teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction
- Research, write, and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Manage and direct international aspects of outsourced or co-sourced compliance and other quantitative oriented international tax engagements.
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding U.S. technical developments as well as their application to Federal and International tax issues
- Five plus years of broad experience in international corporate taxation, or five plus years of broad experience in M&A; or federal tax and a desire to move into international corporate taxation
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university; licensed CPA or JD / LLM or Foreign equivalent, combined with Enrolled Agent (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn''t currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Candidates with international corporate tax experience should have previous experience with several of the following common international tax planning areas: Outbound Transactional Structuring, Subpart F and 954(h), Inbound Transactional Structuring, Check the Box Principles, U.S. Tax Treaty Research and Interpretation, Repatriation Strategies, Intellectual and Intangible Property Planning, Structured Finance, Base Shifting, FSC/EIE, Foreign Tax Credit Planning, Transfer Pricing, and International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Candidates with other experience seeking to move into international corporate taxation should have in - depth experience in planning areas relevant to their existing discipline
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills, as well as general knowledge of corporate tax compliance
- Solid understanding of FAS 109 and U.S. federal taxation
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
Request Number: 34399454
Requisition Id: 43487
Job Location: Saint Louis, MO