KPMG Intern Audit ( Portland_OR) in Portland, Oregon
Job # CR004
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries.
Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our services.
KPMG is currently seeking an Intern for our Audit practice.
• Work in a team-based environment to perform audit-related tasks
• Demonstrate proficiency in accounting standards to produce clear, well-structured and effective audit documentation
• Support the use of Data and Analytics (D&A) in the Audit which includes data extractions and analysis
• Demonstrate a quality service mindset
• Demonstrate a continuous learning mindset
• Contribute to the integrity and transparency of financial information
• Candidates should be seeking a Bachelor of Accountancy, Master of Accountancy, or equivalent program from an accredited college/university
• Effective communication, leadership, and time management skills
• Strong technical ability and critical thinking skills to meet our business objectives
• Demonstrated innovation ability and adaptability to change
• Interest in a profession in public accounting
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2018 through Summer 2019
KPMG's award winning internship program is designed to provide you with a valuable learning experience. Visit our careers site to learn more about our internship opportunities.
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
©2018 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description: KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions: Submit Online Application To: http://w