KPMG Associate BPG Innovation & Enterprise Solutions ( Providence_RI) in Providence, Rhode Island
Associate BPG Innovation & Enterprise Solutions
Job # CR007
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries.
Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our services.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate for our Innovation & Enterprise Solutions practice.
• Assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured analytics use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans
• Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory models that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client
• Deliver client project modeling work stream through direct ownership of data integration, validation, mining, and modeling, as well as client communication deliverables
• Build analytics solution modeling logic within a variety of analytics tools and on a variety of big data platforms as required by the client, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions
• Support project leaders in tracking and communicating project risks, budget, rates, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and collaboration sites
• Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Analytics, Mathematical Finance, Industrial Engineering, Applied Physics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Economics or other related fields
• Working knowledge of modelling (regression, machine learning, feature selection, dimension reduction, validation), data (extracting, preparing, munging, validating), and building analytics pipelines, preferred
• Proficiency with sophisticated analytics tools and programming languages such as SAS, R, Python, Alteryx, SQL)
• Broad, versatile knowledge of analytics landscape, with demonstrated solution design and build expertise, work stream management skills, and business consulting acumen in applying advanced analytics to solve business issues
• Ability to apply data & analytics concepts to business problems and an understanding of how applying these concepts can provide business value and address client needs
• Knowledge of, or strong aptitude for, quick learning business operational, process, delivery, and revenue models
• Excellent problem-solving skills, verbal/written communication, and the ability to effectively explain both technical and non-technical concepts
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2017 through Summer 2018
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
©2018 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description: KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions: Submit Online Application To: http://www.kpmgcampus.com/what-we-do
Job Ref Code: Job # CR007